Thursday 2 May 2013

Anyone for a coffee at my place?

Okay so I admit April was a little busier than usual therefore very little blogging was done. I managed to keep reading all of my favourite blogs and am feeling the month of May will be a little more successful. Note: busy doesn't really mean that busy for me, I still manage to watch plenty of TV! Priorities priorities! 

I have committed to Fat Mum Slim's May photo a day challenge. Follow me on Instagram to keep up-to-date with my photos, I am fairly obsessed with Instagram. Profile name is simmoneclifford. It's my first photo a day challenge and I can see myself getting very addicted.

As you may remember my wedding photos took longer than expected due to the delay in getting our long awaited wedding coffee table book. Well it finally arrived, a few weeks ago now and here are some amazing pics of all its awesomeness. 

Now I want a new coffee table to place it on and want to have anyone and everyone over for coffee to peruse my 'coffee table book'!! I absolutely love it and am so happy with the quality and the photos chosen by our photographer Alastair Bett. He was such an excellent photographer and I believe his work speaks for itself. Thank you Al for taking such wonderful photos of our wedding and helping to make the day easy and organised. You are amazing.












I apologise for the very terrible quality of these photos, I am still waiting for a damn new camera although it is my own fault as I haven't sat down and done the research to determine what I would like. So these iPhone pics will just have to do for now.

Talk soon, 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment